Alfa Romeo Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
821 - 840 of 1723 Posts

·
Trained (ex)Professional, , 1953-2018 RIP
16,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #821 (Edited)
Monopod Spider wiring diagrams now include the two chassis to pod harness 'adapters'.
Three slightly different pods were used from 1986-1994. While all three versions are basically the same, the following differences were found.
1986-1989 pods are all the same.
In 1990, with the introduction of Motronic FI, the 'Vent Fan on' lamp was change to 'Check Engine'.
In 1991, the 'Rear Defog on' lamp was deleted and an 'Air Bag' warning lamp added to the speedometer face.
While the 86-89 and 1990 pod diagrams are done (please click below for your free copy), the Series 4 diagram is not. I have a pretty good idea of how the S4 pod is wired but I'd like to see the board traces to be certain (hint, hint).
Please note that these diagrams are based on USA vehicles. European versions may differ.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wiring diagram for 1991 Alfa Romeo Spider

Hello all, I am new at this forum thing. I can see people are super friendly and helpful. I just purchased a 1991 Alfa Spider and it has some electric issues. windows, fans, direction/hazard lights do not work. I would like to get a wiring diagram that will allow me to trace this issue. Any help would be appreciated.

Paul

·
16,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #823
Would be happy to help, Paul.
Please send me a private message (click on my user name) with your email address and I'll send you the diagrams.

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
My "new" 85 spider graduate

Hi All:
I also am a first time alfa owner. I have started to rework the car, but I sure could use an electrical diagram. The defroster doesn't work, the antenna seems to be off the windshield, all types of stuff like that.

The car is in great shape, 48K miles, no rust. But I have a lot to learn about the alfa romeo.

I have been reading the posts for about a week, as long as I own this car, and I would like to be part of the group.

Thanks in advance, and any help I get will be returned with interest as I work through my car.
Bob (I am in Buford, Ga).

·
16,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #825
Welcome, Bob!

I'd be happy to send you the wiring diagrams but I'll and email address.

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Papajam:
Thank you so much. I wasn't sure that I even posted my note properly.
email: [email protected]

Once again, thx and let me know how I can participate and help others, also, I see others send donations, pls let me know how that is done. I have only owned my alfa for 8 days, and I already can't get enough of it
Best Regards,
Bob

·
16,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #828
Email sent. :001_smile:

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Jim, do you have a wiring diagram for a '58 750 Veloce Spider? This is for a Normale, but has a rear electric fuel pump.

Assuming you have this wiring diagram, it is doubtful but if you have ever made a special one that includes the wiring for a 1750 engine, that would be great.

·
16,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #830
Is it a 6 fuse fusebox or an 8 fuse fusebox?

·
16,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #832
That's a good thing since I don't have a 6 fuse Spider diagram. :rolleyes:
I'll email you the 8 fuse version this evening.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Papajam, this is awesome what you're doing- Can I please have any diagrams pertaining to a '74 GTV 2000?

As an aside, I'm a software engineer and if you want, I can host all these for you so people can just download them as they need...

Thanks, -Dustin

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hello, and thankyou or making this information available to the Alfisti!
I would like a wiring diagram for my 1968 1750 gtv coupe and my 1971 1750 Berlina both Right hand drive euro spec cars.
Regards
Mike

·
16,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #836
Diagrams are on the way.

·
Premium Member
2,816 Posts
10107 Giulietta Spider Veloce R4

Jim,
I am now working on a 1957 Spider Veloce. Can I get a diagram?

[email protected]

10107 Giulietta Spider Veloce R4

·
Premium Member
169 Posts
Jim:

We are getting the car put back together and I'm in need of the wiring diagram for a 1971 S2 GTV 1750. Anything you could supply would be a big help.

10551 1750 GT Veloce 1971 R4

Thank you very much.

Gary

·
16,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #839
Hey Gary,
I'll need an email address...

821 - 840 of 1723 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.