Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!

So I just heard of this event two weeks ago from the general discussion board.

As most of you know already, AlfaBB became a part of the autoguide.com auto forums family about a month ago.

Our office is located in Toronto so I'd figure we should come out and support alfabb!

My boss and I (admin) will be coming to the Friday afternoon BBQ to meet and greet some of you guys.... It would be a perfect opportunity to meet you guys and also to see what we (auto guide) are about as well :)

Unfortunately we dont have an alfa to roll down there but we will be in a BIG Dodge Ram red truck (the boss' car lol) so if you see it, come greet us.

Or PM me your number and we shall exchange numbers so we can coordinate when we get there to give us a little walk around the event :)

·
Registered
4,055 Posts
Looking foward to meeting you. As you might guess, the Alfa BB is an important aprt of many Alfistis life, such as mine.
p.s. , bring the car in your avatar, I want to test drive it!! ;-}

·
Registered
17 Posts
? who are they?

Hay kids!,
Did anyone catch the name of the BAND at the AROC BBQ, on saturday night. if so, do tell. Do they have a web site?
thanx much.
Peace~
jaxstand
"I love the sound of that white car daddy".

·
Registered
7 Posts
As one of the convention organizers, among many other duties, I was also the one who organized the band to play at the BBQ. The band was the David Hayes Band. Although I don't think they have a website David can be reached at [email protected]. If you google David Hayes you get lots of hit but none of them are this particular David Hayes Band. They are local to the Toronto area.

·
Registered
5,638 Posts
Hey guys!

As most of you know already, AlfaBB became a part of the autoguide.com auto forums family about a month ago.

Our office is located in Toronto so I'd figure we should come out and support alfabb!

My boss and I (admin) will be coming to the Friday afternoon BBQ to meet and greet some of you guys.... It would be a perfect opportunity to meet you guys and also to see what we (auto guide) are about as well :)

Unfortunately we dont have an alfa to roll down there but we will be in a BIG Dodge Ram red truck (the boss' car lol) so if you see it, come greet us.

Or PM me your number and we shall exchange numbers so we can coordinate when we get there to give us a little walk around the event :)
Hi did you make to our event. I did not see you.

Ciao

Ken

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Hey guys!

HE HAW
and after all
It"s owed by Fiat

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.