Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1985 Spider (SSM AutoX)
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy,

Looking for an Autodelta enamel emblem, with or without pins.

I know I could order one new from ClassicAlfa or Alfaholics, but it took me two months to get my Mille Miglia center caps from Europe, so I am looking for something in the continental USA.

New or used, let me know what you’ve got!

Thanks in advance,
—André

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
I doubt you will have a delivery problem from the UK providers if you let them use DHL. Will cost more than Royal Mail however.

Ken

·
Premium Member
1,091 Posts
Andre, you might try posting in "parts", maybe a larger audience will view you're "want"

·
Registered
1985 Spider (SSM AutoX)
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Andre, you might try posting in "parts", maybe a larger audience will view you're "want"
Shoot, didn’t realize I was posting in the wrong forum section! Mods: feel free to move or close this post, please!

·
Registered
487 Posts
I have a unused new one for sale. Payment by my PayPal account. Let me know asap. Several people reading this ad will probably reply. Never before offered for sale. Robert [email protected]

Visit the world's most authoritative website on the history of Autodelta cars, the personnel and inside the factory images... never shown except by visiting this web page. All images taken with the expressed permission of Ing. Carlo Chiti himself!
www.AutodeltaGoldenYears.com

·
Registered
1985 Spider (SSM AutoX)
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello guys,

Bob Little has a couple of really cool and rare emblems, hit him up! I've decided to take another route. Thank you, all!

Best,
--Andre

·
Registered
487 Posts
Thanks Andre and Goats! Yes, I have a genuine Mille Miglia enamel dash plaque from Alfa Romeo S.p.A. and a reproduction Autodelta enamel emblem acquired in Brescia, Italia years ago...has new 3M adhesive tape surface (never peeled) and no studs on the reverse for mounting. [email protected] Robert Little

1 - 7 of 7 Posts