Alfa Romeo Forums banner

Autodelta Alfetta Berlina

4K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Jacques-Pierre 
#1 ·
At this moment w're building a replica Autodelta Alfetta Berlina like it raced in International events : Zandvoort Trophy (4 hrs)August 12 1973 by Rolf Stommelen/Carlo Facetti :

Touring Car Racing Photo Gallery - Zandvoort 4 Hours 1973 - Alfa Romeo Alfetta no.21
www.racingsportscars.com
www.racingsportscars.com

and on June 6 1973 at Montrop Park 500 km Sweden with drivers Rolf Stommelen and Reine Wisell. Unfortunately I've no pictures of that.

We're now working on bodywork and at this stage:

Our ultimate goal is to obtain an FIA HTP. FIA App. K says:
1.2 Appendix K applies to cars which are either original competition cars, or cars built to exactly the same specification as models with international competition history complying with the International rules of the period.
The only permissible variations to the period specification are those authorised within Appendix K.
Cars without an international competition history but which have a competition history in national championship Competitions or other significant national Competitions of equivalent status may also be accepted.
If a model has not taken part in period in international races, HTPs of corresponding cars must be submitted to the HMSC supported by evidence from the relevant ASN that the model has a history in period of competition in Competitions of national significance.

So we have to build the car to the exact same specifications we need information.
The problem for the HTP can be the engine. I know in Zandvoort the 2.0 16v testastretta was used. Is there anyone on this forum who can provide me with the original specifications (and photos?) of this rare Autodelta version?
Information about eventual national championship(s) of the car is also important for me.
Thank you in Advance!!

See less See more
#7 ·
At this moment w're building a replica Autodelta Alfetta Berlina like it raced in International events : Zandvoort Trophy (4 hrs)August 12 1973 by Rolf Stommelen/Carlo Facetti :

Touring Car Racing Photo Gallery - Zandvoort 4 Hours 1973 - Alfa Romeo Alfetta no.21
www.racingsportscars.com
www.racingsportscars.com

and on June 6 1973 at Montrop Park 500 km Sweden with drivers Rolf Stommelen and Reine Wisell. Unfortunately I've no pictures of that.

We're now working on bodywork and at this stage:

Our ultimate goal is to obtain an FIA HTP. FIA App. K says:
1.2 Appendix K applies to cars which are either original competition cars, or cars built to exactly the same specification as models with international competition history complying with the International rules of the period.
The only permissible variations to the period specification are those authorised within Appendix K.
Cars without an international competition history but which have a competition history in national championship Competitions or other significant national Competitions of equivalent status may also be accepted.
If a model has not taken part in period in international races, HTPs of corresponding cars must be submitted to the HMSC supported by evidence from the relevant ASN that the model has a history in period of competition in Competitions of national significance.

So we have to build the car to the exact same specifications we need information.
The problem for the HTP can be the engine. I know in Zandvoort the 2.0 16v testastretta was used. Is there anyone on this forum who can provide me with the original specifications (and photos?) of this rare Autodelta version?
Information about eventual national championship(s) of the car is also important for me.
Thank you in Advance!!

#8 ·
I photographed the very first Autodelta Alfetta sedan inside the Autodelta compound in Settimo Milanese in April 1972. To see it and to see the pictorial construction of T33 cars visit www.AutodeltaGoldenYears.com It is the largest and most comprehensive Autodelta site in the world. I was there as a guest and worker at races for Ing. Carlo Chiti and have the only photos allowed to exist! Robert Little. Oh, by the way, there were two other Alfetta sedans...I believe both were blue.