Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Auto Italia Canberra 2010 will be held on Sunday, 18 April 2010 on the Patrick White Lawns near the National Library of Australia between 10.00 am and 2.00 pm.

Alfa Romeo will be the featured marque for Auto Italia Canberra 2010 to commemorate the centenary of ALFA.

More information is available at Auto Italia Canberra

This is not a ‘show and shine’, or a concourse event it is simply a chance to display your car and share the passion you have for Italian motoring with other drivers. Food and drink will be available and this is a great opportunity to raise awareness of the simplicity and beauty of Italian motoring design through the past Century.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

where would be the best place for us to meet to go down south and at what time???

could we meet somewhere along the hume hwy near liverpool i dont know that area well so cant really suggest anywhere, except for like orange grove maccas lol...

ok we have a list going that is promising.
the guys meeting in sydney and heading down from there are,

marxalfa
ladas
elm11g
leewaa
igtvi
som_brero_2.2
emrayfo
digital creature

anymore to the list???

the ausalfa link to the event.
ausalfa.com • Login

the alfaowner link to the event.
http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/international-events/210211-auto-italia-2010-a.html#post3279673

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i believe its all locked in guys...

marxalfa
Som_brero_2.2
igtvi
Emrayfo
digitalcreature
N-AM 007

6:20 @ casula maccas

anymore takers???

macdonalds - Google Maps

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
we will all see you down in canberra then paolo...

there has been a few more additions to the list...
marxalfa
Som_brero_2.2
igtvi
digitalcreature
N-AM 007
rizzo
andrew
rocco
ladas
mig

we should arrive in canberra with plenty of times to register our cars for the show which is why we are leaving so early...

we have a good mix of the new alfas but would be great to get some classics along on our convoy, you guys are more than welcome to meet us at the rendevous and follow us down...

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
if anyone has a decent video camera, i have a car mount for it that can suction cup on to any glass, exterior panel or non porous hard surface...would make for some great footage

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
its this sunday, anyone tagging along, hopefully the weather is great...

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ahwell, at least youll be there, im guessing there will be some awesome cars, and heres hoping there might even be an 8c...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey I know this is wrong place but its Aussie and I'm new to forums and can't work out where to post questions. Female Alfa TS 2002 Spider owner who knows a tiny bit about cars but new to Alfa. I have no history on car. Vehicle appears low. Whether its been lowered or simply springs sag, what is standard vehicle clearance? Have read that camber cannot be adjusted. Living in Country Vic Aust, no-one here has any experience with vehicle. Car is for road driving and running standard wheels 205/50 on 16" alloy rims. Experiencing wear on inside track of front wheels, rear wheels also camber in at top but less wear. Wheel align guys checked bushes and tie rod arms all OK. Firstly what is the recommended camber front and rear for standard road use? Secondly local PEDDERS recommended fit clevis bolt to replace the top bolt where the stub axle fits to the mcpherson strut assembly on front. This would allow camber to be adjusted, a little. I have also seen a post where a non-alfa part (arm?)can be fitted to allow camber adjustment to be done. Is this readily available (in Australia).

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
there is a better website for modern alfa's @ ausalfa.com they should be able to help you out...

·
Registered
44 Posts
me and my brother are going down both in our own cars 1976 alfetta 1.8 and 1968 105 guilia. We're from wollongong and will be leaving bout 7am so what time will the mighty convoy go past say maccas near goulborn to maybe meet up if possible?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
sorry alfettamad just saw your post now...we ended up leaving at 7am and it was a great drive down, we didnt see you on the freeway.

pics are trickling in here...

ausalfa.com • Login

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
now with pics

and now its my turn (there is alot), i left the house at 5:45am and it was pitch black...

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Great to see the photos, a little far from Tassie to get to regrettably but hopefully one day I might get the opportunity to attend with one of my cars. Looks like it was an excellent day.

·
Registered
272 Posts
And some more.:)

Am sizing up that flat 12 from the 312BB for my Sud Sprint. I think It'll just squeeze in:D

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.