Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am new to the Alfa world but I fell in love the first time I saw a 164 and doing some research over here I too fell in love with the Milano and the GTV6.
I won't be getting my license until Sept god willing but I wanted my first car to be an Alfa.

it would be for everyday use so it doesn't have to be mint as long as it's in good working order and all I would have to do is keep it well maintained.

Just wanted to see if there's any potential sellers in the NorthEast region as from my recent searches I haven't found much and I rather purchase a car from an afficiando so I can maintain that same love and care.

Get back to me folks,

Thanks

·
Registered
34 Posts
Please consider my 1991 Alfa 164L for sale. It is clean, never been hit. NO RUST. Running well. It is a two-owner Southern California car and for $500 - $800 bucks you can get it shipped to you. It has been my beloved daily driver since 1996. Make me an offer!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi there, if you're looking to purchase your first ALFA Romeo, I think my '92 164 L would be a great option for you to consider. It's located in Detroit, MI, which isn't too terribly far from the East Coast. It has been professionally maintained by a Local ALFA mechanic. The underbody, engine suspension, and transmission all work great. The car has never been involved in an accident. The interiour is very clean and has a few very minor imperfections, I've never seen another 164 in as good condition as mine. I'd like to get $5,800 for it, but I'd lower the price to $5,000. Let me know if you're interested.

http://www.alfabb.com/bb/forums/alfa-romeo-cars-sale-wanted/184450-1992-alfa-romeo-164l-5-900-a.html

1 - 6 of 6 Posts