Alfa Romeo Forums banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
I apologise I forgot my on-line manners and was flippant. I made the point I wasn't being personal in my post. I don't take any of this stuff that seriously and I am certainly not upset about anything, God knows I can't afford to be precious about Alfas. Good on him for getting off his ar$e and doing it, more than I have done.

Look forward to the Aussie forum, I can tell you all about the All Italian Car Day scheduled for 25 Feb over here.
No worries. I look forward to hearing about your all Italian day. We were supposed to have one last year, but it got cancelled due to last minute problems with the venue.

·
Registered
488 Posts
I hope you guys appreciate that most of the time i'm really just stirring for a bit of fun. No offence intended to anyone.

Either way. I'll be heading into the NRMA motorfest on Aussie Day. Apparently they have 50 fiat 500's lined up already. Camera ready for ALL things Italian. I'll post the results for those who can't make it.

Cheers

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Havent heard back from Simon yet. Anyone else want to try? Maybe i come across as pushy in my emails, I dunno...

Hey SImon
Seems like most people would just like it just called 'Australian Forum' It would be great if you could set this up Simon.
Thanks again for listening,
Derek

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, January 22, 2007 3:50 PM
To: Derek Entesano
Subject: RE: Aussie Forum

Derek,
Yes it was requested by the club. Should I make a more generic Australian forum? What should I call it?
Regards,
Simon Mestas
AlfaBB.com - Admin
[email protected]

Sent: Sunday, January 21, 2007 9:42 PM
To: [email protected]
Hi Simon,
Was the South Australian Forum a request from the AROCA club there? The forum that was being suggested was for a general Australian forum that would have all the stuff that was useless to the broader alfa community such as swap meets, drives, mechanics etc. I would have thought that would have saved breaking it down into state forums for Australia as most of these clubs have there own online forums, (although no where near as popular as the BB!)
See
http://www.alfabb.com/bb/forums/showthread.php?t=25562&highlight=aussie+
forum
To see what I mean. Seems a fair few of the Aussies think it is a good idea.
Cheers
Derek Entesano

To: Derek Entesano
Derek,
I just added a Southern Australia forum. Let me know if you were thinking about something different.
http://www.alfabb.com/bb/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=78
Regards,
Simon Mestas
AlfaBB.com - Admin
[email protected]

From: alfa2go @ Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Monday, January 15, 2007 4:06 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Aussie Forum

Hi Simon,
I dont know if anyone has already asked you, but are you willing to put up an Australian Forum in the Regional Forums thread? We could keep our supplier and services etc stuff in the one area.

·
Admin
4,862 Posts
Havent heard back from Simon yet. Anyone else want to try? Maybe i come across as pushy in my emails, I dunno...
Nope not at all pushy. I actually love when you guys have suggestions to make this a beter communinty. Unfortunatly I get bombarded with email, PMs, spammers, etc... so Im not always able to get to things right away.

Enjoy the new forum and thank you for your encouragement to get it done.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts