Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. Could someone recommend a high end audio system setup for the Montreal? I have a nice radio already from Kienzle
Can you recommend some speaker, twitters, woofer setup that will be subtle and will not change the vintage looks?
I am just looking for high quality sound when i am driving my Monty

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
181 Posts
I've been watching this post for suggestions. Maybe the only answer is to utilise the standard position below the rear lighting strip on the side panel plus, perhaps, hiding two speakers in the front footwells.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I had a thought about this. There is a small (30mm) plastic plug in each door to facilitate window cranking in the event of a power window failure. By sheer coincidence, a normal tweeter speaker is 30mm......

·
Push hard and live
8,988 Posts
On my Montreal I found a source for new speakers to fit the original positions in the “B” pillars. Then, I bought two, small tweeters, and mounted them under the dash on the kick panels. Lastly, I mounted a subwoofer in the baggage area. All of this was controlled by a 4+1 Blaupunkt. Sounded great!

·
Registered
6,865 Posts
Hi guys. Could someone recommend a high end audio system setup for the Montreal? I have a nice radio already from Kienzle
Can you recommend some speaker, twitters, woofer setup that will be subtle and will not change the vintage looks?
I am just looking for high quality sound when i am driving my Monty

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk
Is Kienzle available in America?

Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts