Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 327 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a idea for a GTV desktop image I want to create for you (and me). Are you up for it? Yes? Then I need your help. I need one picture of your GTV. Any angle will do (front, side and rear shots). I need at least 60 different pictures. So pull out your best shots, and post them in this thread.

Also... Any ideas for a GTV qoute to use for the desktop wallpaper?

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Did all the GTV owners go to bed early tonight? Or are they all contemplating the perfect shot to take tomorrow? ;)

Whelp, my baby's been stuck in the driveway so I cannot take her out to pose for a shot. Instead, here's a shot from the PO. (I never did get any receipts from that guy. hmmm.)

Attachments

·
Registered
989 Posts
Umm, errr, not really ready for prime time, but here's a shot of the "Alfa Tomato":D

Attachments

·
Registered
913 Posts
And another

Attachments

·
Registered
159 Posts
My cokecan

All these stunnings GTV's...I'm rather shy to put my cokecan here....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nice pictures guys, so far all are usable. I have 15 pictures, where are the rest of the GTV owners?

·
Registered
288 Posts
One request - could you make the image at a high resolution like 1200x1600? That way, people like me with large monitors can enjoy it without having to strech, tile, or center it. After all, things look better shrunk than stretched.

THX!

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1200x1600, you got it.

Any other requests?

1 - 20 of 327 Posts