Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Motorini Italiano ( Charlotte) is early this year, 3/28/2015 at 131 Main's parking lot in Blakeny. Deadline for registration is Monday. 3/23/2015.
Contact Kevin Fielden at [email protected] with Car Model and type, color of exterior and interior.

ED GREEN

·
Registered
67 Posts
Just saw this post.
Missed the deadline. I know nothing about the event.
Can you please post more info.
Thanks.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just saw this post.
Missed the deadline. I know nothing about the event.
Can you please post more info.
Thanks.
Motorini Italiano is an Italian Car Show sponsored by the Ferrari group in Charlotte, but open to all sorts of Italian cars. By all means, come by and walk around a little.

131 Main is in the Blakeny Shopping Center in South Charlotte; from I485 and Rea Road, go South on Rea Road about 2 miles and the large shopping center will be on your right. Turn right onto Audrey Kell road and you'll see the show on your right. Bring your camera.

Ed

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hi Ed -

Are there any other Alfa events coming to CLT soon? I am relocating there with my 164 S and would love to meet other Alfisti.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The group here seems rather dysfunctional to me, but there will be several other events in the areal this Spring and Summer. The next one that I know of is a show on the green in Shelby, NC ( about 45 miles from Charlotte) in April and then the Spring Drive Memorial Day weekend sponsored by the Atlanta Group, Mid-Atlantic, and a couple of others.

Hope that's of some help.

Ed

1 - 5 of 5 Posts