Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My brother was an avid car collector and with his passing I am in possession
of two Alfa 1990 164 carsto rebuild and restore and hundreds of pieces in unopened boxes for the restoration. A storage facility is also filled with stripped car pieces from a second car. Can anyone help find a suitable buyer, passionate rebuilder as he was? Parts and car located in Northern New Jersey. Can someone help me give these parts a proper home? If you are passionate about putting together your own Alfa, or if you can use these parts in bulk, please contact me. I am not a car collector or restorer and any assistance I can get would be greatly appreciated. This is urgent as time is running out. Everything must be removed by end of January.

·
Registered
816 Posts
164 and parts

Hi
If a private party doesn't come along, there are several Alfa repair shop within driving distance of Northern NJ that might be interested. Repair of 164's and sale of their parts is dwindling pretty quickly, however, in the New England and NY, NJ area. There is a shop in Newark area, one out on Long Island, and several in Ct.
Keith
Alfas Unlimited

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
Hey Seby, pm sent.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks, have any names? Would you know the value of spare parts for a full car?
We have no way of knowing value of each piece, especially since we do not know what they are. We also have pieces to GT6. What can they be worth? We just need a ball park amount so that we know if the prices quoted us are correct. Thank for help.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts