Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Question? I haven't seen many giulia's for sale these day's what is a decent asking price for a 1966 giulia ti. Not sure of the engine size floor shift strip speedo bucket seats left hand drive. Am I on to something or is it worthless.

·
Certified Oldschooler
7,040 Posts
Check out the Sedan and Cars for Sale/Wanted threads. There are several threads with lots of Wanted discussion and a few for sale links.

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Question? I haven't seen many giulia's for sale these day's what is a decent asking price for a 1966 giulia ti. Not sure of the engine size floor shift strip speedo bucket seats left hand drive. Am I on to something or is it worthless.
Greatly depends on the condition of the car. Much more detail will help people reply to you.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1966 giulia ti the car is in fair to good condition no visible rust or major body damage car has not been run in three years. Owner says it ran when they parked it. not sure of it's origins us spec or not not sure how to tell. Can tell you it's floor shift strip speedo bucket front seats floor pedals and I believe 1600 engine. single solex carb.

·
Certified Oldschooler
7,040 Posts
Where is it?

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
If it helps, I almost bought a beautiful (Not perfect - perhaps condition 2- or 3+ which is better than most) dutch blue 64 TI (Column shift, bench seat, strip speedo) out of the Netherlands last year at and agreed upon price for Euro 9,300.

Prices might be slightly higher (Though not by a lot) in the US due to rarity and a small but vital demand from cult followers (i.e. us?).

Mike

1 - 12 of 12 Posts