Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1971, 1750 GTV
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for the moulding that goes between the base of the ashtray and the center console on a 1971, 1750, GTV (USA spec). Please contact me if
you have one for sale or know of a source. Thanks Ashtray detail.jpg

·
Premium Member
2,649 Posts
The part you need could come from any 1750 GTV, USA, Euro, RHD, any year, etc...

·
Registered
142 Posts
i purchased one fb alfa group, a guy was doing them with 3d printer. came out very nice .
here is his business. Did not even know a surround for the tray existed until he had them up for sale.

·
Registered
1971, 1750 GTV
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i purchased one fb alfa group, a guy was doing them with 3d printer. came out very nice .
here is his business. Did not even know a surround for the tray existed until he had them up for sale.
How did you make contact with him - email, website? How much was the part? Did you like it? How did you arrange payment?

·
Registered
142 Posts
It was a facebook group. i definitely liked it. looked the part from my view. His name is Vasilis Karikas .
He is the owner of the business in the link.
I cant remember price , but is was reasonable , or i would not of purchased.

·
Registered
1971, 1750 GTV
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It was a facebook group. i definitely liked it. looked the part from my view. His name is Vasilis Karikas .
He is the owner of the business in the link.
I cant remember price , but is was reasonable , or i would not of purchased.
Thanks. I was able to contact him and receive a reply. Cost is about 30 euros plus shipping. I'll post a photo when I receive it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts