Alfa Romeo Forums banner
41 - 60 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Mike: Sorry for the confusion but I am not looking for any brake lights. I am looking for the little access panel that is under the spoiler under the middle brake light. Has two bolts that hold it on and covers the middle brake light socket.
Thanks, Ed

·
Registered
1 Posts
Parts 1987 alfa spider Quad

Dude--------

What is your price for front calibers and rotors !
Also-------1-or both front seats
windshield wiper motor
heater motor fan

xpro

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Mike:

I need the surroud piece of plastic in the consollette. I think the window buttons insert in it and the ash tray. Its a bit fragile - black plastic piece. Don't need the buttons, tray etc. Still have it?

·
Registered
146 Posts
would you sell the vent window locks seperate? they are just glued on also do you have the drain tubes that take the water away from the windshield wiper areas, there are two hoses. thanks, John

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey Mike,
Do you still have that alfa you are parting out?
I believe that I sent you an email last September, but I am not sure. I am looking for the left hand corner rear spoiler and if you still have the seats, I am interested!

Thanks, Jean Cooper
415-505-3636
[email protected]

·
Registered
274 Posts
Hi Mike,

I need the rear parcel shelf? I think that is what it is called. Also heard it referred to as a cargo shelf where the rear speakers go.

41 - 60 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.