Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Alfa was recently rear-ended and totaled. I bought it back from the insurance company to sell it as is or part out. I did not want to see it go to salvage. It is a 1987 Alfa Romeo Quadrifogio Spider. The motor was rebuild < 1000 miles ago. The car has 93k miles. The transmission shifts smoothly up and down from second. It has 4 new Perelli P4 tires, one of which is a bit chewed up from the accident. The other 3 are excellent. The car still runs. It also has a new cloth top. If you are interested in the complete car ($2200) or parts, please e-mail me ([email protected]) your contact information. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
570 Posts
I sent a PM with a parts list also.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I must wanted to give everyone an update. I have had an overwhelming response for parts. I have three people locally interested in the whole car. I am giving them until Tuesday to get in touch with me and see the car. If they dont time to chop.

I have had multiple requests for the seats, top and frame, door panels and dash components. I will honor all of these on a first come, first serve basis. Many of you have requested multiple parts which is great and makes thing easier. I will try to respond to any questions tonight and will give prices after Tuesday.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok, no one confirmed the interest in the whole car. I will be gathering up the part requests tonight. I will go first come first serve. If something falls through on the first request, I will move on. I will notify those requests that have been sold. Thanks for all of the interest.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you for all of the interest in my Alfa parts. I wanted to update everyone on what is spoken for at this point. For those that have contacted me, I will be sending out shipping costs this weekend.

Here is a list of items that have been requested:

~ seats
~ exterior handles
~ L & R Quad Skirts
~ Rear emblem
~ Front emblem
~ Rear Chrome Trunk trim
~ Door panels
~ Front Valance
~ Break Booster
~ Console
~ Knee Bolsters
~ 3 vents A/C Console
~ Starter
~ Outside Mirrors
~ Glove Box Door
~ Washer Fluid Bottle

Everything else is still available, including the top and frame.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Many items sold, many still available.

Here is a list of items that have been sold:

~ seats
~ exterior handles
~ L & R Quad Skirts
~ Rear emblem
~ Front emblem
~ Rear Chrome Trunk trim
~ Door panels
~ Rear Valance
~ Break Booster
~ Console
~ Knee Bolsters
~ 3 vents A/C Console (2nd set available)
~ Starter (pending if engine does not sell whole)
~ Outside Mirrors
~ Glove Box Door
~ Washer Fluid Bottle

The top, top frame, motor, tranny, headlights, etc. E-mail me at [email protected] if have any questions or interest. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you all for your responses on helping me part out my Alfa. I still have a bunch of parts left. Below is a list of things left that I have pulled. Please see the link to the album of the parts and current car. Let me know if you want anything ([email protected]):

~ Cloth Top and Frame
~ Motor (All accessories except A/C compressor, including starter, 2 manifolds, alternator, ignition, ovs, computer, fuel injectors, etc...)
~ Transmission
~ Drive Shaft(s)
~ Exhaust (back 1/3)
~ Catalytic Converter
~ All Glass (Windshild, Doors)
~ Various Chrome Trim
~ Power window motors
~ Various Badges
~ Headlights (no chrome rims)
~ Brake Master Cylinder
~ Clutch Master Cylinder
~ Clutch Slave Cylinder
~ Dash Vents
~ Gas Cap Release
~ Chrome Quater Trim
~ Rear view mirror
~ Shifter
~ Fog Light and Hazzard Switches
~ Monopod Dash, one body only, other with gauges
~ Wiper motor
~ Hood
~ Doors
~ Front clip
~ All calipers

If you need something not on this list, please ask. Thanks!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Some items have sold, many are still available.

Here is what sold from the list above:
- top and frame
- badges
- monopod
- rear view mirror

Please let me know if you need any items. I am going to scrap the body unless some one speaks up soon. I will sell it very cheap.

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Parts

Do you have a drivers side sun visor and power window switches/buttons?

Some items have sold, many are still available.

Here is what sold from the list above:
- top and frame
- badges
- monopod
- rear view mirror

Please let me know if you need any items. I am going to scrap the body unless some one speaks up soon. I will sell it very cheap.

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Mike,

I live the Buffalo area as well and have a 87 spider. What are you asking for the engine if you still have it? The body?

Allan

1 - 20 of 69 Posts