Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was poking around the Ferrari Chat forum and I saw an art thread. It was great to see the creativity of the members so I thought I would see if anyone on here is an artist. Paint, pen and ink, woodworking etc. Post your work! alfa/car related or not! I would love to see it, I'm sure others would as well

I'll start, I am a graphic designer. I love making vector illustrations, here are a few inspired by recent travels.

Attachments

·
Certified Oldschooler
7,003 Posts
The annual Alfa convention has a large display area or arts and crafts of members/spouses, usually Alfa logoed stuff. As well they have a "juried" (whatever that is) arts & crafts contest with several categories. There have been random threads here with Alfa (and other auto marque) arts and crafts but in no organized place. Thanks Dan for the (vintage 105 Alfa) coaster set, one accompanies me with my evening bourbon or port. The guys were all ready to split the set at the party. I'd have a few sets out at the next CNC for sure.

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
I was poking around the Ferrari Chat forum and I saw an art thread. It was great to see the creativity of the members so I thought I would see if anyone on here is an artist. Paint, pen and ink, woodworking etc. Post your work! alfa/car related or not! I would love to see it, I'm sure others would as well

I'll start, I am a graphic designer. I love making vector illustrations, here are a few inspired by recent travels.
I love those - especially the French scene. I'm not an artist but I am a musician and singer. Both of my kids are great at art and so is my wife. My son does brilliant Photoshops of cars with mods and is studying industrial design.

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
Love the crafty stuff Dan and the oils Brad. We have talented people on the BB. Creativity and Alfas often go together it seems.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts