Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Admin
4,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!

Just got back in from Willow Springs and wanted to post a few images of what was going on. The weather was perfect and the racing was even better. The only thing that could have made it better would have been if I was driving on the track instead of taking pictures. I'll be posting an entire web album within the next few days of all of my pics.

Hope you like them.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,451 Posts
Refering to the picture above

I love that Giulietta Sprint!!! Thats honestly the best looking car to my eyes!!!
I get the weridest feeling just thinking of it. When it's parked and when its on the track I honestly almost faint!

I will buy one, thats my mission in life!

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Simon -

Who won the race?

Who came in second?

Inquiring minds want to know!!!

Nizam
no, I didn't make it down there this time :(

·
Admin
4,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: alfa cup results

italcarguy said:
chris mayring won (red sprint)
jake grubb 2nd (italian flag gtv)
marco ventura 3rd (red gtv6)
Anthony is too modest! What he failed to mention is that the car he brought to run in the event was having problems so he didn’t do well in the Alfa Cup. But on another note he drove a different car in the Time Trails and set the fastest Alfa time of the weekend and broke a track record (1:39) which was set in 1986 by Mike Sperry in an Autodelta TZ.

I think this was a big achievement and on behalf of the folks here on the Alfa Bulletin Board I'd like to say CONGRATULATIONS!

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
track records

my record was for class A and chris maring in his sprint (sniady's dream car) set one for class C with a 1:40. good job chris!

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Sounds like it was a fast track this past weekend, with Saturday being faster than Sunday.

I heard that the air and track temperatures were perfect (not too cold, and certainly not hot), and no wind! I shoulda been there; I would have broken my personal best of 1:45 ... in Summer...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts