Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't find a thread on this weekend's driving event, who's going? :) I am!

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Jess,
There will be a big crowd there, almost all SV. We, AROSC, have about 20.
I counted 180 on Sat and 150 on Sunday according to the SV website. We are included in the SV info.
Gonna be a fun weekend, get there early to avoid the crowd.
I am going up this afternoon so that I can sign in and get my wrist band to make tomorrow morning quicker.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Wow that’s a lot of cars, hope to get some clear tracks. See ya then

EDIT: I realized i don't have any info on schedules, I am not finding anything on motorsportreg... what time are we suppose to check in tomorrow? thanks

·
Registered
107 Posts
Yep, lots of traffic out there and cars going off every session (almost always an SV driver and not an AROSC guy). More Toyota 86's than I've ever seen plus 50 Tesla's on Sunday with Randy Pobst as the ringer driver.
Here are my in car videos.
Enjoy.
Blessings.
Roy.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Didn’t realize you were there! We need to sync up next time!

I have some footages but never time to go thru and filter out the goodies...

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
That’s right, 86 cup from both northern and southern cal happened to have a round there that day. Funny thing was that I found myself on their photo album lol.

Sunday we shared with Tesla Corse event, Randy Pobst whom Tesla hired to developer the track mode for model 3 was there and put down some impressive time. Rumor has it that his time was 10 secs faster vs next fastest model 3.

It was a rather crazy event overall with lots aggressive drivers, and many off track excursions nearly every session. Two notable to mention with one rear end first on top of tire wall, or another upside down exit of last turn. Exciting times! ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts