Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Admin
4,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Here are a few preview images of what was shot this weekend at the AROCSC Button Willow event. I'll be posting my entire collection in a gallery later today or tomorrow.

Starting the event off with a drivers meeting.

Attachments

·
Admin
4,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Santo Rimicci (Santos Italian Car Service) getting ready to run the second half of the enduro race. Him and his partner Pietro won first place for their class in the enduro event!

Attachments

·
Admin
4,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Brad,

Did you fly with Morton on the way out? I must say that the exit fly by was HOT!

·
Registered
241 Posts
Not an Alfa, but.......

The proud winners of the Enduro class M (how the hell did we beat the Viper?) John Morton (1:57 laps helped, thanks John), AROSC Registration Director Terry Watson (his first-ever win!), and me. Vince Rinner (far right) was our crew cheif (perfect pit stops also helped!)

Yes, Terry and I flew both ways w/ Morton. The fly-by was a perfect ending to an awesome weekend.

Attachments

·
Registered
241 Posts
THAT low!!!!

Yesterday, it was fun!

Today, I feel like puking.

My Mom is going to kill me when she sees these pictures........

·
Registered
699 Posts
Thanks a lot for the pictures! Looks like a great weekend. Good to see John Morton still doing well. This is the greatest hobby bar none!
MrC

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
the weekend was great despite my blown head gasket in the enduro. it was nice to see dad and pietro win their class in the enduro and sniady take class e in time trials.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Sniady Class E????

No way! Right on. I had promised Sniady a ride a while ago, and it almost worked out at Buttonwillow. Next time, OK? Actually, Im glad in a way, because the other Super 7 blew a motor with only 2 laps left! We were closing on them, and it was going to be a good race, but sometimes "stuff" happens. Our car made it 2 laps further than theirs.

OK, Sniady.....1:57.988 at Laguna. Let's see it! I have had it long enough. Was your lap at Buttonwillow a track record?

Somebody posted something on the AROSC board that said only 2 Alfas finished the Enduro. Is that right? Didn't the black Milano finish? And Larry/Peter?

·
Registered
666 Posts
Peter and I finished; Frank/Chris/Phil (black Milano) finished; and Santos/Pietro finished. Not sure if there were other Alfas that made it...?

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
brad,
can you please explain that overhead shot you took from the plane? looks to me like that real dark paved thing is the go kart track?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts