Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
There are som No. Cal. clubs like trackmaster? and No Cal Pantera? Maybe if the TCRA joint ventures go well perhaps a joint Laugna may work too and help the Alfa club out financially.

·
Registered
271 Posts
If we are members of both TCRA and AROSC this first event of 2008 is when TCRA does their annual tech which allows tech to last for the calender year for TCRA events. If an AROSC member gets this sign off from TCRA on this event will this be accepted by AROSC or do we have to do tech twice...1 with TCRA for our annual and 1 with AROSC for 1/12/08?

Thanks!

·
Registered
271 Posts
There seem to be plenty of other clubs running Laguna that take outsiders. The problem I see is that most of those clubs are Driver's Education style. It seems that few clubs actually do time trial and fewer still actually have race groups. Even in our own area, So Cal, there is only TCRA and AROSC with an occasional other group like Pantera that only runs a couple times a year. Next you have to join NASA or SCCA to find a race group. At least that's what it seems like to me.

·
Registered
271 Posts
the noise restriction is an issue for many cars, however, rather than trying to reinvent your exhaust system, i have found that the simplest solution is to either upshift right before the sound meter (works well with my gearing), or lift at the meter.
yes, it will rob you of speed and will have a slight impact on your time, but still better than impacting your time all the way around the track with a restrictive exhaust.

exhausts routed to driver's left, and upward seem to dissipate the best as well.
Does this put a smile on your face? Pineapple cans they work and tastes great!

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.