Alfa Romeo Forums banner

AROC sticker - where does it go?

3K views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  Alex Csank 
#1 ·
I finally joined AROC and now I want to proudly place the AROC sticker on my car. But where is the proper(if there is one) place to put it. I'm guessing the windshield, but what corner? Thanks

#3 ·
Stickers look good just about anywhere... They are popular to place on the windshield, the rear window and the vent window. I would simply place it according to where you'd like to see it when looking at the car from the outside.

Best regards,

#5 ·
Howie,

Welcome to AROC. There will be lots of Alfas with stickers to view at the National Convention July 13-17 in Lexington, KY. This is just 353 miles from your home. C'mon down!

#6 ·
Howie,

I'm going to second George's invite for you to come and join us for the AROC National Convention. There really is no better real life Alfa experience than a national meet. From the track, to the autocross, dinners, concours, and fraternizing in the parking lot, it's just a great time. Also, AROC members are very friendly and welcoming, so don't think that because you are new you aren't going to fit right in and make good friends from the onset. In fact, on Wednesday, we will drive from the track to the hotel for an 8 PM gathering that includes Alfa BB people.

Yes, since some of us have been on this forum for a while but never met in person, conventions now typically have an organized meeting where we can (finally) meet face to face. Your convention badge will actually list "Alfa BB" for the planned Specialty Groups gathering.

Best regards,

#7 ·
Howie -
Welcome....I'd like to give you another suggestion, based upon the use I made of one of my AROC stickers. I took it unused to a local artist who used it as a template for the tattoo he inked into my hide. Like you, I figured I had joined a gang, and seems as though most gangs these days ink something onto at least one of their body parts. ;):D

#17 ·
Unlike Gordy, I actually DO have an Alfa tattoo. Mine is on my left upper arm so that when entering a racetrack I just lift my T-Shirt sleeve to show my I.D. and they let me through.

My windshield AROC stickers are safely on the windshields of the numerous Alfas I have left behind in my wake as I pass through the many places in which I have lived. I usually place them low and on the passenger side so that they are visible from the sidewalk to passersby.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.