Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The NJ chapter is holding this Sunday's breakfast meeting at Mustache Bill's Diner in Barnegat Light which is located on 8th St. The meeting starts at 9am and lasts until about 11:00. The ending time depends on the attending group. This is our 6th meeting so far this year. We're trying to schedule these as bi-weekly events and alternating the locations to better accommodate our members. We would also like to invite anyone who owns or loves Alfas even if you're not an AROC member. The more the merrier.
If you're interested in attending, please let me know and I'll pass your contact information along to the attending members. We had a couple of earlier dates that had to be cancelled because of weather. So rather than have someone show up at the diner for a cancelled event, I send out an email the day before the event to the attending people to put them in touch with each other.
Next week I'll be sending out the next batch of diner locations for our breakfast meetings. The list will be for June, July and August to help you plan your summer activities. If you know of any diners that you would like to include in the list, please let me know.
Thanks,
Enrico
President
AROC-NJ

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The 5/20 event in Barnegat Light is cancelled. Check back soon for a list of upcoming locations for the summer months. Don't forget to let me know of your favorite diner so that we can include it.

Ciao,
Enrico

1 - 2 of 2 Posts