Alfa Romeo Forums banner

AROC 2003 Alfas by the Beach

2K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  artart 
#1 ·
I took over a 100 photos of the autocross and concours but all are over 100k! Is there an easy way to shrink/modify to share? I have them on ofoto.com if not. Anyone who wants to see them can email me and I'll get you through. Next time it's down to the lowest setting on my camera.
artart
artart@attbi.com

#4 ·
send me the info Simon

I'll try the upload if you send me the info... I have to drop out my firewall router but that's not a biggie. I'd love to share, there were some absolutely beautiful cars (about 60 at the concours) too many to adjust each separately...artart

#7 ·
More thanks to Simon

All I did was click the shutter...I suspect that Simom's work putting the gallery together was more extensive but regardless enjoy!
If anyone's wondering about the two wheel pics, I had bought a set of those centers and wanted reference as to what I wanted to do...ended up pulling my plastic hubcaps, spraying the steel wheels gloss black and adding the centers to my wheels, I like it!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.