Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And what year did they make those black ones with the red trim??

·
Registered
293 Posts
I'll guess you're asking about the 105/115 Spiders.

They're all interchangeable, with a few things to think about. The '88 seats, with those bizarre automatic belts, have the shoulder belt guide on the inside. If you switch the seats left to right in a different year car, that guide, because it's taller, will interfere with lowering the top. Also, if you install the early seats, without shoulder belt guides, in a later car, the belt will just slide of your shoulder, so you need that guide.

I don't recall seeing any black seats with red piping, but the black seats in my '87 Veloce have red stitching, and I think that's as close as you'll come with original upholstery.

·
Registered
512 Posts
black with red trim lines

these are from another members Spider..He posted them on here... had them redone professionally in ABQ w/o head rests. Just a FYI... and.. I'm going to do something similar but with saddle brown as a base.. not sure what trim would work with that color.. darker brown.. or...?

Attachments

·
Registered
837 Posts
Seat Piping

these are from another members Spider..He posted them on here... had them redone professionally in ABQ w/o head rests. Just a FYI... and.. I'm going to do something similar but with saddle brown as a base.. not sure what trim would work with that color.. darker brown.. or...?
Beige/Sand piping....... Rolls-Royce & Bentley always has some interesting seat/piping color combinations!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts