Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
5,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's that time of year again, for our annual cruise through the Santa Cruz Mountains. This year the meeting place will be in the parking lot across the street from Alice's restaurant. We'll explore some new roads and interesting sites and, of course, some old favorites. The route is yet to be determined, but we'll have a tour route for everyone the day of the tour. This year, we're contemplating an afternoon picnic lunch at one of the scenic mountain parks, so bring a picnic lunch or possibly to BBQ to enjoy.

Meeting place: Parking lot across the street from Alice's restaurant in Sky Londa at the intersection of Highway 35 (Skyline Blvd.) and Highway 84 (Woodside Rd.).

Meeting time is 9:00 AM Sharp!

Please contact or PM me so I can get an idea of how many people will join us.

·
Registered
5,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump... I've only heard from two people...

We did the route today and it's going to be pretty fun!

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Dude, I'm down!

·
Registered
11 Posts
A definite maybe...

Sorry I can't be more certain, but I may be able to make it -- I'll bring my '73 Berlina.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Sean,

I won't be able to make it at 9:00. Which direction are you headed from Alice's? Maybe I can catch up for lunch.

Greg
'74 GTV

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
I just temp opped my POS Verde. I'll see you there!

·
Registered
5,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Sean,

I won't be able to make it at 9:00. Which direction are you headed from Alice's? Maybe I can catch up for lunch.

Greg
'74 GTV
Hi Greg,

From Sky Londa, we will be heading south on skyline for about 26 miles before the first turn.

·
Registered
5,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh, and if you have a CB radio, you can listen in for directions, calling out cars, and other useful information that the leaders will be giving out.

·
Registered
393 Posts
I'm late out of the gate, but...

It looks like I *might* be able to make it again this year. Hardly any Milanos show up, so I am thinking about bringing mine.

Lenard, are you showing up with your new baby?

Is anyone getting together beforehand for breakfast?

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
It looks like I *might* be able to make it again this year. Hardly any Milanos show up, so I am thinking about bringing mine.

Lenard, are you showing up with your new baby?

Is anyone getting together beforehand for breakfast?

If I can get to sleep and get up at 5:30 then yes. I may drive the Mazda?

·
Registered
393 Posts
If I can get to sleep and get up at 5:30 then yes. I may drive the Mazda?
Oh, foo! We all want to see your 4-wheeler! If I bring my Milano, will you trade me even?

Next year I'll bring the white 164, do you miss it yet? :)

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Yes I do is it done. The Mazda is 4 wheel drive as well and no to the trade or was that for the Mazda?:eek:

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I did. I never intended to go the whole distance, but I dropped out earlier than planned due to fuel pressure light coming on when I drove hard. I split off just before Los Gatos, got on the freeway there and cruised home at light throttle. Changed my fuel filter and all's well.

Andrew

·
Premium Member
2,077 Posts
Pics...I was hoping someone took a few more than me, and better one's at that...but I guess not?

Attachments

1 - 20 of 38 Posts