Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,622 Posts
Plenty of threads on this one, was offered at auction in 2014 and actually was sold. Supposidly never built, so I dunno...

·
Registered
3,964 Posts
Wrong font number.

Reactions: 1978alfa

·
Registered
503 Posts
It looks as if they have flattened the raised section around the chassis number when it was re-stamped .

·
Registered
3,964 Posts
more striking....the VIN number stamped at the back on rain gutter .LOL
It is not a VIN number stamped in the forward trunk/boot rain gutter. But knowing that numberwould be useful and likely tell the story.

Ken

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
It is not a VIN number stamped in the forward trunk/boot rain gutter. But knowing that numberwould be useful and likely tell the story.

Ken
well Ken,
the post on Facebook shows a 775347 stamped in the forward trunk/boot rain gutter. I am not posting that gentleman's photo here on this forum as I am strongly against taking anyone's photos and posting them on a public website...

·
Premium Member
178 Posts

Ken
Photos I took myself ( Osaka, 31/10/2018, 1965 Giulia Sprint GTA ). I have just realized that the first digital camera I bought ...back in the days ...great for taking car's pictures...was a Sony Mavica which actually used FLOPPY DISK !!! ..maybe 15 pics and one would have had to change disk! life-changing experience thou 😅

Attachments

·
Registered
3,964 Posts
well Ken,
the post on Facebook shows a 775347 stamped in the forward trunk/boot rain gutter. I am not posting that gentleman's photo here on this forum as I am strongly against taking anyone's photos and posting them on a public website...
Ok so I didn't understand the English in your post. A serial number stamped in that gutter just wrong.

Ken

Reactions: donrencos
1 - 10 of 10 Posts