Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are a few for now. This is truly one awesome group of people. Super tight racing and great friendship. The people of El Salvador really make anyone feel at home. I'll post more pictures and talk about the weekend later. I can't wait to go back next month.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Here are a few for now. This is truly one awesome group of people. Super tight racing and great friendship. The people of El Salvador really make anyone feel at home. I'll post more pictures and talk about the weekend later. I can't wait to go back next month.
Wow, no Armco :eek: Looks like Clermont Ferrand in the 1960s.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
yea, 2nd that...

great looking track, a far cry from fontana.

thanks for posting and looking foward to more pics

db

·
Registered
7,166 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Anthony,

I'm curious as to how you did in the Mazda that Dirk sent down there?
I finished 2nd overall and 1st in GT3. I missed practice and qualifying because we working on getting the GTV running for the Alfa Race. I jumped in the Mazda for the first time for the main race. I started dead last (20th) and picked off cars one at all time all the way through the last lap. It was fun scoring my first FIA win in my first ever start. None of it would have been possible without the help of ITALSPEED and Santo's Italian Car Service. It's going to be a fun 2008.

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Here are some pictures from the race. The El Salvador Alfa Racing Group is in the process of building a web site with pictures, videos, and other info about the series. It is well worth the trip down there to watch or participate.

·
Registered
830 Posts
check new youtube

Check the new Youtube videos about this race go to search under victor tarazi. and you will see what anthony saw.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Check the new Youtube videos about this race go to search under victor tarazi. and you will see what anthony saw.
here are the pictures of me ten years ago. This Year I will make a come back to the promise land, my (Jabali)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Here are some more pictures from the weekend. It's what we did at night. Well, part of the night. I can't show where we all went after we were done with the engine swap. Hint: It's one of the sponsors on our cars :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Awesome photos, Anthony. While down there, did you see any 750/101 cars/racers?
No 750/101 cars racing. I know of a few in the country including and SS, but they are either all restored or being restored. Most of the Alfa's there start with the 105 series and go all the way through the 156.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts