·
Registered
7,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Attachments

·
Registered
84 Posts
Now I'm really confused:confused: I buy bulk tobacco and use filter tubes. Does that qualify as rolling my own since I use a machine to stuff the tubes? Are my smokes more carcinogenic than store bought even with filters?:eek:
I think it might just be better off if I go back to smoking the illicit stuff, at least I could enjoy the short term memory loss:D:D

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
So I guess if you rip off the filters on the store bought cig's your in real trouble? That' what I use to do.......... :eek: But it's been over 2 years sense my last cig.:)

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
Dave's not here

Now I'm really confused:confused: I buy bulk tobacco and use filter tubes. Does that qualify as rolling my own since I use a machine to stuff the tubes? Are my smokes more carcinogenic than store bought even with filters?:eek:
I think it might just be better off if I go back to smoking the illicit stuff, at least I could enjoy the short term memory loss:D:D
What were we just talking about?:D

·
Premium Member
9,741 Posts
I thought we were gonna talk drugs here...that's why i clicked on this, what a disappointment!!!!
Me too, got all excited...bummer!:p

·
Registered
5,799 Posts
Oh wow, man...like, I really was getting into reading the thing y'know, but like I wasn't sure if what he was writing was about like the filters, or if it was more like a metaphor about like everything, y'know?

Anyway, I've got the munchies so I'm gonna go grab some pizza or something, OK?

·
Registered
5,799 Posts
Uhhh, so does anyone roll their own? I don't smoke anymore, but I used to roll my own using Export cigarette papers and Drum tobacco. But that was many years ago when I had long hair, a Triumph Bonneville, a Harley Sportster and a '68 Chevy Biscayne.

Ummm...what was I talking about?

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Alfa-Less
506 Posts
I remember in the early 70's I had one of those plastic rolling machines that you would insert the paper, filter (maybe), tobacco of your choice, and roll away. I do not remember what it was called but it really did not work very well. Nothing beat the inside of a frisbee to separate...oh wait, wrong topic.....

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Attachments

·
Registered
5,799 Posts
OK!!

Here ya go, dude! The car and bike pics are not of mine...mine weren't in nearly as good condition! However, the sharp-dressed guy is definitely me:D

Attachments

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
frisbee anyone?

The dust cover of a reel-to-reel tape deck is much bigger than a frisbee. Waaaay more efficient.

Wait, what were we talking about again.:D

·
Premium Member
1,536 Posts
ummm...did someone say something uh..about the uh...70's?

Attachments

1 - 20 of 35 Posts