Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a clean (not pitted, not-corroded) A/T oil cooler for my '94 LS. I also need the metal couplings for the hoses but do not need the hoses or fan (but I'll take an extra, non-noisy fan if available). Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
503 Posts
I might have on, pm me and send pictures of what you are looking for, i think i got what you need with the spare engine i bougth a year ago, it came out of an automatic, and my car is a manual so the parts are useless to me
thanks and have a blessed day

·
Premium Member
26,810 Posts
He wants oil cooler for transmission I think and it is mounted on subframe under/behind left front head light.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Steve - i was more curious about the mounting bits, as i just have a pile of parts and some are in buckets, so i need to do some searching
thanks,

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Thanks for all the responses so far -- PM's sent. The help is much appreciated. Update: I found new metal hoses/tubing, so these are no longer needed. The current brackets are OK, so these are not needed either. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
26,810 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Steve, but the LS is different. I already have a pristine L cooler that doesn't work;-) My biggest problem was the rusty metal hoses (also different from the L). New hoses should be in today. I'll give the current cooler a good sandblasting to clean the crud from the front. This will hold me over until Jason gets the new cooler in from Europe. I did luck out on the fan that was attached to the L unit -- runs strong and is quiet, too. Thanks again for trying to help out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts