·
Registered
what part?
10,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if you do, could you please do a little something for me? thanks

·
Registered
'91 164S, '17 Giulia Ti Sport, '79 Sport Sedan (previously many GTV6, AlfettaGT, 164s, and Spiders.
475 Posts
Its dangerous to mess with photoshop. When you do bad things can happen, like an Alfa grill getting added to the front of a Dodge Caliber.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
Its dangerous to mess with photoshop. When you do bad things can happen, like an Alfa grill getting added to the front of a Dodge Caliber.
That "concept car" appears to be great subject matter for an article published on (any) April 1.....:rolleyes:

·
1966-2013
13,741 Posts
bad things can happen
Or sometimes just different things.
(bianchi: if you've got one of here like laying on her side naked or something, I could put it down the whole side of the car if you liked... :))

Attachments

·
Registered
'91 164S, '17 Giulia Ti Sport, '79 Sport Sedan (previously many GTV6, AlfettaGT, 164s, and Spiders.
475 Posts
Wow Darren! That is cool work on the side of the Alfa... I especially like the way you got the mirror to be red while the rest of the car is dark grey. You didn't think I'd see that. (Gordy wants the e-mail to the girl in the image.)

·
Registered
what part?
10,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
tifosi.. i do , but your not going to see them..:):)

·
Registered
837 Posts
I don't have Photoshop, but am curious, what changes do you want to make to your Spider?

·
Registered
what part?
10,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
on the nose of the spider, i would like to try a 2 diff. headlights i found on 2 other cars..

·
Registered
837 Posts
Not quite what I was expecting! I thought that you might be wanting to use Porsche 997 headlights!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts