Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Cincinnati Alfa Friends,

Anyone going to the Cincinnati Concours on Sunday? Has anyone been before? How is it?

My wife and I are seriously considering going this year and was wondering if it is worthwhile.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
It's supposed to be good. I've wanted to go before but always forget about it. When is it this year?

Paul

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Duh!!I just noticed that you said this sunday... I'm assuming that would have been yesterday. See, I'm always a day late.

Hope it was nice!
Paul

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
Yes, it was this Sunday, June 10th... I'm really sorry I wasn't checking the BB the past few days. This Arthritis Foundation Concours at Ault Park is an annual event, and it attracts some really, really, great cars. There are cars from all periods, and the variety is fantastic. Actually the activities start on Friday evening, and culminate with the Concours. Some of the local Alfisti have been very involved with these events for years. It is really worthwhile going and this year was no different...

Best regards,

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.