Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great opportunity to rent the new Spider. This is from the Alfa Newsletter, and basically says you can rent a Spider for 75 Euro per day by calling the number on the add! I wish I were on my way to Rome!
:D

Attachments

·
Registered
297 Posts
I just got back from Italy a few weeks ago. I had an Italian friend of the family reserve an Alfa 147 for us. When we got to the agency, they gave us A Nissan Note, saying it was the same class! When I tried to explain that I NEEDED to drive an Italian car while in Italy, they told me the Nissan was superior!

Rather than waste my holiday trying to find an Alfa, I accepted the Nissan. Later, in Germany, we were able to rent a 159. Very nice.

·
Premium Member
405 Posts
I just got back from Italy a few weeks ago. I had an Italian friend of the family reserve an Alfa 147 for us. When we got to the agency, they gave us A Nissan Note, saying it was the same class! When I tried to explain that I NEEDED to drive an Italian car while in Italy, they told me the Nissan was superior!

Rather than waste my holiday trying to find an Alfa, I accepted the Nissan. Later, in Germany, we were able to rent a 159. Very nice.
Ma no Signore, le meatballs con gli Spagetti non si possono mischiare, per questo per voi e' meglio la NISSAN . Dare un ALFA in mano a un capoccione come lei e' come mettere il parmiggiano sulla pasta ai frutti di mare - voi Americani con capite un ca++o! Ma lo sapete che il nome del vostro continente risale al grande AMERIGO Vespucci. Ma 'sti Americani...........

1 - 4 of 4 Posts