Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sold a part to a gentleman in the Naples, Fl area and I am hoping that someone from that area is attending the Sebring 12 Hour races next weekend.

I'll be there racing my Giulia Spider. Can you take it back with you so the buyer can then pick it up from you?

It's an aluminum 'belly pan' off of an old Ferrari, weighs all of 5 pounds, and would be a pain to box it. We both would appreciate the help.

Thanks,

Steven Piantieri

·
Registered
222 Posts
Stevo

I sold a part to a gentleman in the Naples, Fl area and I am hoping that someone from that area is attending the Sebring 12 Hour races next weekend.

I'll be there racing my Giulia Spider. Can you take it back with you so the buyer can then pick it up from you?

It's an aluminum 'belly pan' off of an old Ferrari, weighs all of 5 pounds, and would be a pain to box it. We both would appreciate the help.

Thanks,

Steven Piantieri
I'm at 12 hours, and will be going to the Collier Museum next weekend to work as a docent...... and they call it work. Will find you at track or (954) 817-4971.

Alvin

·
Registered
222 Posts
12 Hours......

Thanks,

Steven Piantieri
I'm running an '89 black Milano Verde this year.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts