Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if anyone had ever ordered anything from CARIBOU IMPORTS, INC. and what kind of experince you may of had.

I ordered an ALfa Romeo shift knob off the web site and have not received the item ( it has been a month). The web site is still active but the phone appears to be disconnected. I do not like to think the worst of people but it looks like I will not be receiving the item I ordered. I guess it may be time to contact the credit card company. :(

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Do a search on the BB for Caribou and you will learn all you need to know about Caribou. But before you do, call your credit card company.

·
Registered
9,288 Posts
I agree with Bill: Don't hesitate to call your credit card company.

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
I ordered a top from them, 9 months later I canceled the order. their phone is buisy all day then switches to a message durring off hours. they also dont answer emails.
cliff

·
Registered
223 Posts
Ive heard bad things from them from others that have either Alfa Romeos or Fiats... Ive tried to call them multiple times and no answer. Trick vic autosports in texas, great customer service, prices and a pretty decent selection of Alfa Parts....... Agreed, call your credit card company

·
Premium Member
2,158 Posts
I was just wondering if anyone had ever ordered anything from CARIBOU IMPORTS, INC. and what kind of experince you may of had.

I ordered an ALfa Romeo shift knob off the web site and have not received the item ( it has been a month). The web site is still active but the phone appears to be disconnected. I do not like to think the worst of people but it looks like I will not be receiving the item I ordered. I guess it may be time to contact the credit card company. :(
They're thieves. Screwed me many years ago. Avoid them at all cost.

bs

1 - 8 of 8 Posts