·
Registered
3,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
Hi,

Your link didn't work but I assume that these belts are from the carpartswholesale seller?

If so I recently bought some of these for my Milano and they seemed decent quality but they did not fit in the Milano (it has a recessed area that the retractor must fit in and the retractor on this one was about an inch taller so would not fit). They made it easy to return the belts but I noticed are still selling them as fitting in the Milano.

I'm guessing these should fit in at least the S3 Spiders as I don't think there are any size issues the way they are mounted. This seller seems to sell the same belts for two prices, the expensive $79.12 and the price I paid, $40.87. As far as I can tell they are exactly the same. Both include a pair of belts. I had noticed them at the $40 price and by the time I decided to buy they were all at the $79 price so I waited a week or two and eventually they started showing up at the $40 price again.

Kevin

·
Registered
3,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi,

Your link didn't work but I assume that these belts are from the carpartswholesale seller?

If so I recently bought some of these for my Milano and they seemed decent quality but they did not fit in the Milano (it has a recessed area that the retractor must fit in and the retractor on this one was about an inch taller so would not fit). They made it easy to return the belts but I noticed are still selling them as fitting in the Milano.

I'm guessing these should fit in at least the S3 Spiders as I don't think there are any size issues the way they are mounted. This seller seems to sell the same belts for two prices, the expensive $79.12 and the price I paid, $40.87. As far as I can tell they are exactly the same. Both include a pair of belts. I had noticed them at the $40 price and by the time I decided to buy they were all at the $79 price so I waited a week or two and eventually they started showing up at the $40 price again.

Kevin
Kevin,
Thanks for reply/help. Yeah, they are from that supplier. Maybe Ill wait and see when they reduce price, and order. Mine are getting finnickier. Thanks again!

Joe

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
I hear ya, I replaced the belts in my Spider a number of years ago but I know I paid more than the $40. I'd really like to replace the Verde front belts but can't find them anywhere.

Kevin

1 - 4 of 4 Posts