Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for an Automatic 164L to keep in LA. I have my manual 164L in Seattle, and I'd like to drive an automatic car with working AC in LA. I found one in San Diego but, the owner didn't call me back after we spoke the first time so I'm not willing to give him the time of day right now:)
It has to have working AC, and in good condition. No crazy fixer uppers, I've had a lot of fun dealing with my Seattle car, so I'd like to keep the LA fuss down to a minimum. Thanks Guys!

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
I'm looking for an Automatic 164L to keep in LA. I have my manual 164L in Seattle, and I'd like to drive an automatic car with working AC in LA. I found one in San Diego but, the owner didn't call me back after we spoke the first time so I'm not willing to give him the time of day right now:)
It has to have working AC, and in good condition. No crazy fixer uppers, I've had a lot of fun dealing with my Seattle car, so I'd like to keep the LA fuss down to a minimum. Thanks Guys!
That San Diego one has been on CL for quite some time. I was going to possibly grab it for my niece since she can't drive a manual. But cooler heads prevailed and she bought a Mazda 3.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ahh yes you did the right thing for her. I'm iffy on getting another 164L but I'm a sick individual. It would get very little use anyway, so I figured What the Heck!

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
If it's only used once in a while when your down in Socal that would be fine. You probably won't put too many miles on it right?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts