Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
9,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to consolidate my Alfa parts collection following the MagnaFlow swap meet. One of the items that I'm not sure what to do with is the hood from a '77 spider (I believe that all 105-115 spiders used pretty much the same hood - Duettos had a different hood prop mechanism, but the hood's shape was the same).

Listen, if you can pick it up in San Juan Capistrano, you can have it. I hate to throw things away, but this baby is too big to put on Ebay and try to mail off to Timbuktoo. You can reply directly to: [email protected] or 949 412 5830.

For those of you who might have missed the swapmeet, and need such Alfa goodies as a thermostatic actuator or license plate lights, see my Ebay auctions under seller "AlfaJay".

·
9,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry, the hood is taken

Well, when no one took me up on my offer, I put it on ebay with a low price, and sure enough, it sold. Luckily for me, someone local bought it - I had people all over Europe asking me how much it would cost to ship it there! Imagine, getting a hood for 20 bucks, and then paying $200 to ship it to Poland!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts