Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone here gone to the shows at Giovanni's? It is a great time had by all. There are all kinds of cars there. Mostly along the lines of Ferrari, Lambo, Lutos...ect. We had a couple Vettes there last time. This month's feature cars are Ferrari and Pantara. I was hoping that a few guy with Alfas could come. I bring the Gtv6 and the Montreal, but that's about it for the Alfa guys. If you have any questions don't be scared to ask.

P.S. The food is great there also.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Our group centers around South MS, Louisiana, and South Alabama. We don't have anyone from GA. That sounds like a good time to me, though. Is it a monthly thing, or what? Give me some more details... maybe we could make it out there some time.

HOP

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh sorry to post on the wrong one. Is there a Ga chapter? It is a when ever thing. Sometimes once or maybe twice a month. It will be a year this week. I will try to find the link to the pictures. It is a great time and worth coming to if you know the weather will be nice that weekend. I was going to try and get Alfa to be the "Car of the Month", but I am the only one to bring one. Sometimes two...

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
There is an event this weekend. It's the Italian Car Day in North Atlanta. I think maybe that's it. There's a thread on the events page.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No, ICD is at Kurt's. Giovanni's is monthy, and I will post a link anytime one comes up. Last month it came up on me too quick to post the link. I will try to post the date for this month when I know.

Hope to see you, JudgeDredd, at ICD this weekend. The V6 will be ready, so she will be there too.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Thanks bro for the info. Looks like I'll be there with my oldest and a couple of her friends. What's the outlook weather wise? Hope it happens since we're coming from several hours away to attend.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Guys, from Alan White, of AROC ATL:

Special note: Rain is in the Atlanta forecast for
Thursday & Friday but should clear up late Friday
night and clear completely by Saturday AM!
Saturday's weather looks very good. Clearing, sunny
and cooler with a high of 78.
We do NOT...Repeat, DO NOT expect to be rained out on
Saturday.
However, if we have a much longer than expected
lingering front and continued heavy rains through
Saturday, the rain out date is the following
day...Sunday, Oct. 9th at the same 10AM to 3PM time at
Kurt's. The ICD team and Kurt's is ready in any case.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the weather update. I hope it doesn't get rained out because I'm in Fla for another show. I've been working so hard on the car I just want to show my work off once before I start to drive her everyday again.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
I hope Dave or someone will post an update later tonight or early tomorrow. If it is delayed, I can just as easily drive up Sunday, it actually works out better, but I'd hate to spend $60 in gas alone just to have to do it again Sunday. At that price, we'd probably just spend the night. Let us know either way. Thanks.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Judge... I will send you a PM with my number and if you want to contact me the morning of then I will be able to tell you if it is delayed or not.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts