Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says, I'm looking for the long passenger side piece. I have all three driver's side bits, and the passenger side rear bumper and short back piece. This is for an 82 GTV6.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Ground effect? I thought it was to cover up the rust.

I do. I can check tomorrow. 2 or 3 sets probably. Never did like them.

$25 plus shipping?

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SOunds good. Could you post up a photo, just so I'm sure I'm getting the part I need? Sometimes I don't do a great job describing!
Thanks a million!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Here it is...

Cleaned it up a little. There are small flecks of white that do come off quite easily, I just didn't get all of them. What do you expect for $25?

If that works for you I'll work out shipping. Probably UPS.

Jef

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yarp, that's exactly what I need! Can you hang onto it for a week? I'll set up a paypal payment ($25 including or excluding shipping?) to you on Monday or Tuesday, if that'll work for you. We just spent some major dough on a new fridge and I need to crunch some figures with the wifey over the weekend. We just had a new fence built AND have a kid coming in April. The money situation may or may not be tenuous for a bit. Oh, responsible adulthood... will the joys never cease?
:p

·
Registered
240 Posts
Great!

Sounds like a lot going on.

$25 plus shipping. I'm guessing that could be another $25-30. Pretty sure USPS Priority Mail won't take it so UPS or FedEx. I'll let you know. Texas, right?

Email [email protected] with your address.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts