Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are going in the AM will be there all weekend!

How about a show of hands.

Paul

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Paul, started my morning on a 6:30 AM flight out of Dallas to STL. Not many flights making it out of Texas this week! Just finished the 500 mile tow and will be on the track for practice at 8:50AM tomorrow. Should be a great weekend, with >20 Alfas on the track!

Erik

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
Paul,
I'm in Middletown until the second week in July, so I'm about 2.5 hrs away from the track... I've been thinking of driving up there on Sunday, but it all depends on how much I get done on Saturday...

Best regards,

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Enrique, the "cars of italy" feature race is at 1:00 PM on Sunday.

Erik

Paul,
I'm in Middletown until the second week in July, so I'm about 2.5 hrs away from the track... I've been thinking of driving up there on Sunday, but it all depends on how much I get done on Saturday...

Best regards,

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
Enrique, the "cars of italy" feature race is at 1:00 PM on Sunday.

Erik
Yes, Erik, and I didn't realize you'd be on the track. It would a great opportunity to meet and see your car as well!...:) There's also an Italian car concours in the AM, so I may very well take a ride up there, very early in the AM. It's going to be a beautiful day... It really all depends on whether my '84 Spider will be ready or not. It should be, but we'll see... (new springs, and re-finished wheels...)

Anyway, I'm going to send you and Paul a PM with my cell number.

Best regards,

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Enrique and anyone else considering a last minute trip. Most of the Alfas are paddocked up on the hill in the grass. As you enter the track you will see us off on the right. Fastest Alfas so far are Mike Besic (1750 Duetto) and Bernie Martinez Jr. (2L GTV), both are in the mid 2:43's. That is really fast. A few of the Alfas have had mechanical problems, but I'm not aware of anything terminal. Roman Tucker had a nice dinner in his tent this evening. Thanks Roman!

Enrique, I will look for your PM.

Erik

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
Enrique and anyone else considering a last minute trip. Most of the Alfas are paddocked up on the hill in the grass. As you enter the track you will see us off on the right. Fastest Alfas so far are Mike Besic (1750 Duetto) and Bernie Martinez Jr. (2L GTV), both are in the mid 2:43's. That is really fast. A few of the Alfas have had mechanical problems, but I'm not aware of anything terminal. Roman Tucker had a nice dinner in his tent this evening. Thanks Roman!

Enrique, I will look for your PM.

Erik
I got your reply to my PM as well... See you Sunday!

Best regards,

1 - 7 of 7 Posts