Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Squadra GTV folks! Any of you planning to show up in Portland in July? I probably won't have my GTV ready by then, but planning to show up with the Spider :eek:

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
Brian -
Though I'm not Squadra-eligible, I can tell you there will be a reasonable contingent heading south from Seattle area.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:cool: Cool ! Much closer for you guys than me :( I have 1,000 miles from home in SoCal. But hey - it's ALFA CONVENTION and no excuse :D

·
Registered
623 Posts
Brian -
Though I'm not Squadra-eligible, I can tell you there will be a reasonable contingent heading south from Seattle area.
I would agree, it's definitely on most members' agendas for this summer. As an original Squadra member, but now ex-GTV owner, I will be signing up the Milano and I know there will be several other RSR-prepped Milanos from Seattle heading down.

See ya there. Mirko

·
Registered
347 Posts
I am planning to be there with the GTV a freshened engine and a new gear box. The new track surface is perfect for us. Can't wait.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I will be there with my GTV, Montreal and maybe some other fun stuff. Unfortunately, I will be at the track on Thursday only and then have to head back to Seattle to load up for Vintage races in Misson B.C. on Friday:( See you at the track.

Tom Nuxoll

·
Registered
114 Posts
Are we still accepting new members? The application form doesn't download....
I have a 73 GTV with some modifications which should satisfy the entrance requirement.
Please let me know Palpal info if we're still in business.

Hans

·
Premium Member
1,208 Posts
Hi Hans,
I still have a few tee shirts left. Shoot me an email or PM me and I will get you set up. mike at mnmacaulay dot com

1 - 9 of 9 Posts