Alfa Romeo Forums banner

61 - 80 of 269 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Greg, Congratulations!

I saw the car on Jaan's website and enjoyed a few moments of pleasant fantasizing about having it alongside my Fulvia in the garage. But it should look quite nice next to your Super Hawk as well.

I think you'll like Lancias. I've had my Fulvia for a year and a half, almost 20k miles, and still love driving and working on it. The Flaminia's a different type of vehicle than the Fulvia, of course, but I'll bet that Lancia's unique style and engineering will make your car every bit as addictive to you as mine has been for me.

Regards

·
Registered
781 Posts
Congratulations on the purchase. Now quickly run out and rent Federico Fellini's "8 1/2" (A brilliant movie nonetheless) that features our hero Marcello Mastroianni driving a PF coupe. He drove a Zagato coupe in real life, but obviously there was a shared appreciation for those cars between the director and his star.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Fantastic! I'm in the Philly area and would love to see her, you planning to attend local car shows? FLU drives?

Best of luck with her, and congrats! :)
James,

Thanks much. I do plan on driving the car whenever weather and time permits. And I sure would like to bring it to a local show or two if possible. In fact, I'd be grateful to hear some direction on Philadelphia area shows or tours that would be appropriate for this car.

Here are a couple more pics. The beautiful Nardi Volante with the very rare Lancia hub will be installed.

Best regards,

Greg

Attachments

·
Registered
293 Posts
Congrats very nice car. if you live souther california L.A. you could bring it to the local events like concourse, rallys and many more, then I be not the only one with a Lancia in this events
Hi,

I just bought a series 2 Fulvia in Germany. It will be here in about 3 months.
There is also a Thema 8.32 which I got for a friend of mine in Seattle a few
years ago.
He is tired of it and I am very tempted of buying it.:D :)
Is there another 8.32 in the country?

Best regards
Hans

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Hi,

I just bought a series 2 Fulvia in Germany. It will be here in about 3 months.
There is also a Thema 8.32 which I got for a friend of mine in Seattle a few
years ago.
He is tired of it and I am very tempted of buying it.:D :)
Is there another 8.32 in the country?

Best regards
Hans
Yes, I've seen at least one 8.32 here that I can remember. It was at a shop here in Chicago.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Ahhhhhhh what have they done to my beautiful lancia, from fluvias,betas, montecarlos, stratos,037's and deltas, fiat has turned lancia into a lincoln like brand......so sad

·
Registered
454 Posts
Ahhhhhhh what have they done to my beautiful lancia, from fluvias,betas, montecarlos, stratos,037's and deltas, fiat has turned lancia into a lincoln like brand......so sad
Maybe you 're right, but don't forget that betas&montecarlos,stratos ,037 and delta are all Fiat products.

And something really bad.Lancia's new logo

Attachments

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Agreed, but it was a time where Lancia was making better cars than Alfa, u can definately see where the priorities are in the gruppo Fiat.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Thats mine. Fulvia 1.3 II serie
Engine 1300 cc prepared by Enrico Serra in Italy.
Close ratio gearbox (this is for sale BTW)
Oil cooler e.a

Here in a race in Serres circuit in Greece.

·
Registered
830 Posts
nice

Thats mine. Fulvia 1.3 II serie
Engine 1300 cc prepared by Enrico Serra in Italy.
Close ratio gearbox (this is for sale BTW)
Oil cooler e.a

Here in a race in Serres circuit in Greece.
nice it looks great, looks fun. best reguard

·
Registered
4,136 Posts
I just found this thread today. I have a '62 Flaminia Zagato 3c which I've owned for a long time. The car is very original, although unrestored. I have some photos. . . someplace. If I can dig 'em out I'll scan one and post it.

Jim

--------------------------
'70 1750 GTV, European version, series 2.
'62 Lancia Flaminia Zagato 3c

61 - 80 of 269 Posts