Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks:

A friend and I designed, and then had machined, a couple hood trays for our personal GTV6's. Since it wasn't cheap to do this with the proper materials we had a few extras made since we thought other GTV6 owners might want one. Definitely not keen on making any more of these due to the cost.

It is made from glass-clear UV resistant Lexan which won't shatter or cloud. Slight bevel to the edges. It's completely bolt-in with no modification necessary as it uses the existing holes in the GTV6 hood, and it includes new hardware (black button head cap screws, nylon washers, and lock nuts). Fit and finish are perfect as seen in the photos. If you want one, the price is $55 shipped. Anyone interested?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
923 Posts
Rob,

Just want to say thanks. Mine arrived the other day in great shape. Thanks for the care in packaging. Look forward to installing it on my GTV6 and hope to have 6 shiny intake runners to show off soon....

·
Registered
4,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rob,

Just want to say thanks. Mine arrived the other day in great shape. Thanks for the care in packaging. Look forward to installing it on my GTV6 and hope to have 6 shiny intake runners to show off soon....
Thanks Ron! Glad to hear. Can't wait to see it installed on your car.

·
Registered
272 Posts
I would love one but then I would have to clean the oil out of the engine compartment. As of now it's invaluable rust protection. My car has the rare and sought after self undercoating option.

·
Registered
164 Posts
That really looks nice. My marathona has one on it. If desired, I have a router at the shop I can make more. Just reply if anyone is interested and of course if the original seller wouldn't mind.

Steve

1 - 14 of 14 Posts