Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Push hard and live
9,614 Posts
World Upholstery for carpet. Floor mats are frequently advertised on EBay. They come from Europe. I like mine.

·
Registered
468 Posts
2001 we bought our carpets here https://www.cabrio.de/khm/en/

we sent our original for copy in Velour Indish red 441A (Porsche Quality was category...)

I dont know about the prices today, but see the photos. I am sure, still today they have the "mother"-sample.
Hannelore

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,625 Posts
Got mine from IAP Fit and look nice.

·
Registered
468 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Thanks, Hanne. Alfaholics don't do them. My trimmer guy will work it out if needs be, but I thought there may be another RHD owner out there who has replaced his carpets. Yours look fantastic! I wonder if KHM will sell the carpet material only?

·
Registered
468 Posts
Well, give them an email, either they say no (I doubt it) or you need special pill to wake up again by their price... ??? :chris: I don't know what it cost from meter. Just ask them

Other possibility: check carpet shop with a velours carpet what has no rubber backside - today many carpets have cocos material. I think to sew a boarder arround will be not the problem for an upholterer with heavy machine. When you will make your carpets, you have the chance too, to make the carpet around the tunnel under dashboard longer. The cable are to see in many Montreals with original carpets (like ours...) :001_unsure:

good luck, hannelore

1 - 10 of 10 Posts