Alfa Romeo Forums banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
I like how you incorporated the model (Spider Veloce). Make mine Berlina.))

·
Registered
718 Posts
Very nice How much ? and when?

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I am going to find a source for good shirts and printing, get quotes, then let you know cost.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Trying to get numbers up

Just emailed the NW club leader hoping to spread the word. If I can get numbers up, then cost will decrease.

By the way, I am not trying to make a profit. Will get cost on quality shirts plus printing, then charge that plus actual shipping.

Paypal will be required.

As fall is coming I plan to get quote for LS shirts and maybe hoodies too.

If enough interest we'll do a polo design and cap (I want a baseball cap).

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Anyway, Ronzi, ... have thought about that obviously. Have reviewed what others are doing, worldwide, and see no issues with having a couple dozen shirts printed up for enthusiasts. Not a commercial endeavor either. It's telling that myriad long-standing commercial websites exist with "alfa" in the URL and business name. But I will let you know when the letter arrives.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Alfa Shirts Have Arrived (Photo)

At long last the Alfa shirts are printed. Not sure how many will be left after I fulfill the first batch of orders, but there might be a few.

FYI - The green shirts are pre-shrunk cotton women's cut.

If interested, and you haven't requested a shirt already, shoot me a private message here.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
13,063 Posts
The reason that IAP and other major US vendors no longer sell Alfa logo stuff is they received letters from FIAT lawyers telling them to desist. Small time and fly by night vendors are presumably selling stuff because they are not worth going after in court.Maybe UKAROC has a variation that avoids the copyright or maybe they have an arrangement with FIAT.

·
Registered
514 Posts
The reason that IAP and other major US vendors no longer sell Alfa logo stuff is they received letters from FIAT lawyers telling them to desist. Small time and fly by night vendors are presumably selling stuff because they are not worth going after in court.Maybe UKAROC has a variation that avoids the copyright or maybe they have an arrangement with FIAT.
I got a very nice pair of Alfa cuff links at prettyimpress.com for $6.08 - that includes shipping. These are very nice cuff links. I suspect Alfa didn't get a cut.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
I still have some t-shirts 24 plus 3 for shipping). I'd love to get the remaining inventory into your hands! So how about a fall special price of $21 + 3?

Message me for further details.

MAKE NOTE OF INVENTORY

White shirts:
4 S, 4 M, 2 L, 2 XL

Black shirts:
4 S, 0 M, 2 L, 1 XL

They have been well received to say the least.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
I have a small, med, and a lg in green. Send me a private message on AlfaBB for payment details. It's the weekend so I have time to ship.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts