Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone in the US found a cool Alfa logo t-shirt?

I've been looking. No luck.

My wife is a graphic designer, so might have to have her design something cool.

·
Registered
92 Posts
tee shirt

I have a tee that I found on ebay. I do think there when the cars are brought back into the states there will be interest in shirts. Yes a subtle but model specific designs would appeal to me.

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
I just Googled "Alfa Romeo T-shirt" and it looks like there is just about anything you could imagine available. What exactly is it that you can't find?

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There really isn't much in the US. It seems like there might be, if you just Googled and looked no further.

·
9,927 Posts
There were two apparel vendors at the recent convention in Sonoma:

- AJS Designs, located in Tacoma, Wa. no web address, but phone # is: 253 759 1031
- Alfa-Design Group, located in the St Louis, Mo. area, alfa_design.us

Both had some very innovative and attractive shirts, polos, pull-overs, etc. Unfortunately, neither has much of a website.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Helpful. Thanks.
My wife is a pro designer and is going to do a shirt design for me, like the AROC UK.
That's a solid design.
I want a good Spider one, too.

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
ALFA stuff

Ebay is loaded with this stuff, some of it a bit flashy, but some good stuff.
I have bought a few items form Easten European and Asian vendors and they have all been of very nice quality. Plenty out there for reasonable money even after shipping. Just go to Clothing, Shoes and Accessories and put ALFA ROMEO in the search box. There's a guy in Costa Mesa CA who puts some unusual and intersting stuff up there, right now he has a neat tee with the VIN plate from a Guiletta Spider on it, very cool in black and white.

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Example: Alfa Romeo Owners' Club shop - Alfa Romeo Club Clothing & Merchandise - T-shirts - Fleeces - Jackets - Stickers - Mugs - Hats

You won't find cool Alfa stuff like this in the US. Buying from the UK store is cost prohibitive, really.

I have bought a frew items from the AROC UK. Alfa Romeo Owners' Club shop - Alfa Romeo Club Clothing & Merchandise - T-shirts - Fleeces - Jackets - Stickers - Mugs - Hats Very, very good quality and fast shipment. But why not make your own clothes. The internet is full of suppliers, so making your own design shouldn't be to tricky.

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
Have to agree with the OP that the stuff you see already made on Cafe Press or eBay isn't cool or classy like the official Alfa stuff out of the UK. Then again, the official stuff can use the official logo. If someone started selling stuff online with Alfa's trademark, they could get into trouble.

My wife does embroidery on a Bernina, and I told her for my birthday I wanted a shirt or two with Alfa stuff. It took about ten minutes of searching to download high-quality Alfa and Pininfarina logos, so now I just need to decide what I want this stuff on. I have a couple of jean shirts with the Apache (web server s/w) logo and "Powered by Apache" phrase with feather, and people always ask where I got them. :)

·
Registered
238 Posts
What's the problem with ordering from the UK site? I have found with multiple orders over time, even with the shipping the prices are comparable or sometimes less. Quality has always been good.

·
Registered
30 Posts
jckevin,

I share your frustration. About ten years ago, when I bought my first Spider, IAP had two REALLY cool shirts that they sold. For some reason, they stopped selling them. I still have the shirts-ripped, stained etc...

I recently bought a couple tee shirts out of England and Southeast Asia, but they are not as nice-kind of gaudy.

Also, make sure to order one size larger on any international shirts.

TM

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ok...My wife finished. I am super-pleased. Better than the AROC UK store design.

Inbox me and I will email you the design.

Next I am sourcing a shirt source. Gotta put this design on a good shirt with the colors my wife picked.

Blue, black, or red.

We can customize design to include your model...Spider, GTV6, whatever!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts