Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hmm, nothing? OK, then, Ill say it here, even though im competing with the Pavarotti thread...

Any medical/hospital sales knowledgeble people here? Having a hard time cracking into those mega supply providers like Cardinal and Premier. I have a product for hematology labs that I sell for 1/3 less that competitors, but cant get to anybody. Its a racket, all right. No?

·
Registered
3,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ohhh, I get it....only guys reading this thread are my competitors, huh? Not gonna post cuz you wanna hog the market on your own, eh? Well we'll see. Someone's bound to hop on over to my side. At least, it can be a contribution to lower some health care costs.....however small.....

·
Registered
5,365 Posts
My 2 cents

Hi Joe

YEs, the big guns (cardinal, Baxter, Abbott, etc) get to bundle their products with IV solutions, tongue depressors, reagents and standards, etc so its difficult for the purchasing guys to figure out what the true costs are for those individual items. I guess you could go to the Hematology meetings and set up a booth, see what you can generate that way -- there is always AACC --

The other idea is to sell your product to one of the big guns=-===

Its not an easy deal since the contracts are so bundled---

bob

·
Registered
3,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Joe

YEs, the big guns (cardinal, Baxter, Abbott, etc) get to bundle their products with IV solutions, tongue depressors, reagents and standards, etc so its difficult for the purchasing guys to figure out what the true costs are for those individual items. I guess you could go to the Hematology meetings and set up a booth, see what you can generate that way -- there is always AACC --

The other idea is to sell your product to one of the big guns=-===

Its not an easy deal since the contracts are so bundled---

bob
Thanks, Bob. Shows are a drag/BIG expense. I am going to hook up with a rep website that , for a small fee, matches you up with reps. So , whay is this AACC??
Thanks again.

·
Registered
5,365 Posts
OOPs sorry Joe

Amer Assoc Clinical CHemistry -- and of course the hematology ones---

bob

1 - 8 of 8 Posts