Alfa Romeo Forums banner
41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Hi JT, Im in northeast PA and also am looking for Alfa owers in the Pa NJ area to do coffee cruises. Anyone else on this post know of riders in eastern Pa?
Vince

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi JT,
I'm in Ocean Gate. Have a 1990 Alfa Spider, 85 Porsche Carrera, & 73 Porsche 911T. Know any good mechanics? Right now trying to remove rear axle from axle tube. Manual says I have to remove both axle sides and differential. Does not seem right to me. I thought I should be able to remove only the side that is leaking.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
I did most of the work myself or had a friend in Shrewsbury give me a hand. He has a shop and would be able to do whatever you need. If you need his info I can send it via messages.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Alfamiglia Nordest 2015

Just wanted to make our Jersey neighbors are aware of the upcoming National Convention....Alfamiglia Nordest 2015 to be held in Warwick, Rhode Island June 24 - 28

Alfamiglia Nordest 2015

·
Registered
115 Posts
Thank you for posting this information. Is there any way you can link me up with Alfa owners, especially Spider owners, in PA? I am near the Scranton/Wilkes Barre area.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.