Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I just recently purchased a new Giulia QV 2 months ago. Hoping to meet other Alfa owners. I have visited the Nashville Cars & Coffee the first weekend of the last two months with no success. Are there any events, drives, or meets in this area. I am on the Giulia forum as well with no luck. I have seen a ‘91? Spider in Clarksville. I believe there is a Stelvio running around. C&C events turned up a Giulia and 2 x 4Cs but nobody seems to group together. I understand the uncertainty of the brand from previous generations and the unknown from the current, but I thought I would have seen more .

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hello QVP,
I was active, but have been pretty inert for several years here in Nashville. I thought I'd answer because there are still a few Nashville guys who might just spark the Mid-Tenn chapter back to life, and if so I'd like to try to be a part of it.
My name's Tom, I live in Hendersonville, and my one Alfa ('87 Milano) is currently awaiting some mechanical attention :frown2: . So if I do get to any events soon, it'll be in an Audi :|

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tom,
Thanks for the reply. I had almost given up. I would also love to have the Mid-Tenn chapter start back up and become active. Nice just to see other Alfas. I know they are few and far between, but they have to be out there. By the way, my name is Nicholas.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Greetings QVP. Sorry for the slow reply. I'm President of the TN chapter of the National Alfa Owners club. We have a very active Alfa club in TN of about 53 members, many of them in Nashville. We participate in the Nashville Italian Cars & Coffee that's held 3 or four times per year, have at least two Nashville area drives per year and multiple other events in other parts of the state. Are you a member of the Alfa Owners Club aroc-usa.org? If not, join up and choose ALFA Inc. of TN as your local chapter. That way you'll get on our mailing list, facebook page, website, etc. We have a great monthly newsletter with articles about Alfa history, club events, etc. and it includes our full-year schedule of events. Feel free to PM me and I'll give you my contact info. I'd by happy to chat by phone and fill you in more.

Rob

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rob,
Thanks for the info. I just registered with AROC yesterday. Sorry to hear that you will be leaving us. Looking forward to participating with the chapter.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Had a nice albeit cold morning at the Italian Cars, Motorcycles, and Coffee in Franklin today. Enjoyed meeting some of the chapter members and look forward to future participation in the chapter.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts