Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an '89 Graduate that used to have a very loose and jiggly antenna molding. Every once in a while I would reach around in the trunk and tighten the little nut holding the thing on. However the other day I noticed that it was gone and my antenna was in sitting with my battery. Does anyone know where I can get a new antenna molding?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the site! I visited it but they don't have what I'm looking for so I sent them an email. I think this must be a really uncommon thing for people to need. Oh well, the search continues...

·
Registered
325 Posts
They are sometimes a little slow to reply to emails but you can nearly always get them on the phone. You can also try:

Euroimports
Enrico Ciabattoni
732-530-9105
[email protected]

He's the president of AROC-NJ and runs an Alfa parts business...he can get pretty much anything from Alfa and the prices are fantastic. No website or catalog, just email or call him and leave a message.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Couldn't one just go down to their local car stereo place and pick up the replacement part? I replaced the whole antenna in my Spider with a nice looking, all black generic one.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Probably, but I'm guessing he wants the original part back. I have a little plastic piece of moulding with the Alfa logo by my power antennae and I know I'd try my best to replace it if it departed the car! But then again, I can be a little particular with my car sometimes, as my wife can attest!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was hoping for something with the Alfa logo on it...I like to keep my car looking original. But if worst comes to worst I'll just go to a local car stereo store and see what they have. Thanks for the suggestion.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts